From the age of 3½, pupils are welcomed into our Kindergarten where they develop a strong and secure base on which later skills can be built. Nestled in its own private garden in the heart of the school grounds, the purpose-build classrooms combine soft and warming colours with child-friendly architecture. Often the first step away from home, this is an environment in which young children can feel secure and where their abilities to create, initiate and imagine are nurtured.
Learn more about:
- The daily rhythm followed by each Kindergarten class
- The importance of learning by example
- How our teachers bring stories to life rather than just reading them from a book
- The Kindergarten's close-knit community
- The story behind our building's architecture
If you have any questions regarding the Kindergarten, please contact us