It has long been an ambition of the School that access to a Steiner education should not depend solely on the ability to pay fees. A Bursary Fund is therefore available.
The School's Trustees give Bursaries each year to help fund a proportion of the fees for qualifying families. Criteria summary:
- Bursaries are not available for Kindergarten pupils
- All awards are means-tested with a maximum award of 40% of the fees total (in 2015-2016)
- The Trustees reserve the right to vary the criteria for Bursaries each year
- Bursaries are open to both new and current pupils
- Applications for financial assistance open in April each year for the following session. A strict deadline for applications will be published.
Please fill in the following form to request a meeting with the Bursar.